Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

In about, hmm, an hour and a half Christmas is about to end. I think I gained 5lbs with all the food I ate today, that was aplenty. Gifts? I didn't get anything in my wish list! You fools, I posted a wish list for a reason! Loljk. I hope everyone had a wonderful time because I did, even if I had to work prior to Noche Buena. Good thing I was back right on time to attend the mass with my family.

I'd like to take this time to thank all of the people who made this awful year bearable for me. I love you all so dearly. Also, the universe, for making a stronger person.

Sparkly Tree from here.
A typical Christmas at home would involve the business because it's our "peak season" so we're open until the New Year. We just ate and had gift giving, took photos and slept after having our dinner. Pretty simple but it was wonderful! Hope you had the same.

Got to go and get back to my food! As they say, 'tis the season to gain weight! Happy Holidays!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget