I Can Be Body Beautiful at Any Age with Wacoal

Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm flat-chested. There, I said it. I guess regardless if I say it or not, it'd be obvious anyway. You're probably wondering why I keep talking about my flattering (no pun intended) boobies, it's because I want to discuss how difficult it is to look for the perfect brassiere at this age.

Why this age you wonder? Because I'm starting to gain weight and my bra size is not changing an inch. All I wanted was too have a little more of "it" just so I can look like an adult at this age and height but to no avail. Sad life is indeed sad.

That was my perspective before I found out about Wacoal.

They encourage everyone who but their products to be comfortable with their own bodies and learn to love themselves regardless of their age and how they look. I know they meant it in a non-destructive way, not in a way where you already look like an unhealthy whale and you're still happy with it. Lol.

As Wacoal would say, I have to learn how to love my body. Purchase brassieres that would definitely look and make me feel good. I don't have to feel bad about myself just because my rack are not as humongous as yours. I know, I know. You will probably tell me, "At this age you f*cking have self-esteem issues?", I mean, who wouldn't?

Look at this little baby right here, I may be too old for this design but I don't care as long as it's comfortable. As they say, function over fashion, yes? Also, this girl doesn't have huge racks but she's as confident as hell to model this undergarment so why shouldn't I? Of course I will not be modelling my undergarment any time soon. I'm sure most of you wouldn't like that.

We're all unique in our own little ways, we shouldn't be discontented with our bodies just because it we don't look good in this dress our we look too fat in this pair of shorts. It's all about learning how to choose the right  pair of undergarments that will make you feel good.
http://www.wacoal.ph



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget