"With SkinWhite, I Can Be the Fairest of Them All,”

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's not a secret that I've always wanted whiter skin ever since I was in 4th yr HS. I got dark because of the COCT thing that we had way back, if I knew that it's not going to be relevant in my adult life, I wouldn't have joined.

Several tranings, hiking trips and beach trips have made me the dark person I am today. Lol. I'm proud of it because it shows people what I've been through but when I'm with the boyfriend, i kind of feel insecure because he's more fair than I am. My insecurity made me try SkinWhite. Why? The better question is why not? Well let me tell you why.

SkinWhite has SYNCHROWHITE ACTION that works in FOUR ways all the time:


  • WHITENS the skin’s surface;
  • REDUCES formation of new dark pigments at its source;
  • NOURISHES skin with Vitamins;
  • PROTECTS skin against toxins and UV rays.


Because of those reasons, I've become noticeably fairer! I know my skin color is still far from the boyf's but I'm getting there! Haha! Hopefully, this will lead to more le sexy time with him. Trololol.

For more information, you can visit their facebook page!



And all of this is brought to you by our friends form Nuffnang, say hi! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget