What's In Your Makeup Bag?

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I was trying the Blog Hop thing the other day when I stumbled upon Blog Love Therapy's Photoblog hop with the theme "What's in your makeup bag?". I wanted to join the hop but I was busy that week. Since I already have photos, might as well share what's in my makeup bag!


Here is what's pretty  much inside my makeup bag. The pink dotted bag is, well, my makeup bag. Hehe! It's not much since I don't really put heavy makeup on. Just the usual powder, cheek tint, lip gloss and some lipstick if I have to meet someone. Also, I don't know how to put eyeliner. eye shadow or mascara thus I don't need them. I also don't use concealer.

Essentials
  • Bath and Body works Coconut and Pineapple lotion, it's not my favorite but it has such a wonderful smell especially when it has stayed it your body long enough. A lot of people might not like the smell combination but I love it!
  • Bench Bare Me Not body lotion, you might be wandering why I have a lot of hand and body lotion in my bag? When I'm late, I skip the I-need-to-moisturize-my-body part and just put my clothes on. Also, moisturizing is one of the things I always forget. Better safe than have a sorry and dry skin.
Lip Lovin'
  •  Fashion 21 Color Mood in Bad Apply. I love dark lipstick, don't ask. My boss was trying to prep me up some weeks ago and she told me I should opt for a lighter shade. Should I?
  • Wet and Wild in Rouge. Copy and paste reason. 
  • Bench in Chocolate Brown. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Bench. They just have a lot of affordable things and since I don't like spending on makeup, Bench sorta fits the budget.
Miscellaneous? Haha!
  • Nichido Pressed Powder in Tan. This purchase was a big mistake. The color of the powder was okay but when you apply it on your face, it doesn't blend. It's obvious that you have this layer of powder that doesn't go well with the kind of skin type that you have. I'll be going back to Maybelline after this. Bad, bad purchase. 
  • Sinecod Forte/Tramadol. Sinecod for abrupt fevers and Tramadol for my side pains which don't seem to know when to appear and disappear.
  • TimeZone Card - Hershey's Edition. I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. Thank you, TimeZone. Lulz. 

  • Nivea Fruity Shine in Pomegranate. Because it's Nivea and it's delicious. The smell that is. 
  • In2it Gel Blush. Trust me when I say this does last for 8 hrs or longer. I used this when we went to the beach and deym! It does hold on to your tiny little cheeks. 
  • Phone cord Scrunchie. It's flexible as a phone cord should be. Handy when I want to keep my messy hair away from my face and when it's hot. 
  • SM Basics Wide-toothed comb. I'm really sorry if I bought this at SM (See #save182). I promise not to buy anything from there every again until they stop cutting down tress in Baguio. Anyhoo, since I have long, messy hair, this comb keeps my hair in place. Plus a lot of people want to comb my hair, it's good to always have this in handy since I love having my hair combed. I feel sleepy. 
Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek at my makeup bag aka kikay kit as I fondly call it.

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget