Tokyo Tokyo, what is this sorcery?

Thursday, April 12, 2012


I had a very disappointing experience last Wednesday, stupidity got the best of me because I forgot the malls will be closed. I planned all my shopping on a Black Friday and that includes beach essentials such as sunblock, swimsuit, etc.

Anyhoo, after rushing to look for the perfect swimsuit that will exhibit my curves (chos!), I still had time to buy other beach essentials and even did some nail polish shopping spree. After all the hoolabaloo, I went to Tokyo-Tokyo to grab some grub. From what I remember, here's how the conversation went.

Me : Ate, I'll have a 4pc California Maki, Miso soup and a sumo iced tea.
Ate : Ma'am wala na pong Maki e, American Maki nalang po. Pero masarap naman po sya
Me : *thinks about it since I'm dying of hunger* Uhm, okay. Sige yun nalang. 

The customer next to me ordered California Maki too, the only difference is that she got one and I didn't when I ordered ahead of her! Here's what happened next.

Me: Ate, akala ko ba wala ng California Maki, ano yun?
Ate : Ay Ma'am kalalabas lang po nun eh, gusto nyo add nalang po kayo. 
Me : Ano naman kung kalalabas lang? Sana chineck nyo muna kasi diba. Oo gusto ko yun pero ayoko kong mag-add, palitan mo nalang yung American Maki. 
Ate : Ay Ma'am hindi na po pwede eh, na-punch na po kasi. 
Me : Edi ipa-void mo. Hindi ko naman kasalanan na hindi mo chineck. 
Ate : Hindi na po pwede eh, mapapagalitan po kasi ako. 
Me : Ate, hindi ko naman nga kasalanan na hindi mo chineck. California Maki nga po gusto ko e. 
Ate : Hindi na po talaga pwede Ma'am, add nyo nalang po kung gusto nyo. 
Me : *rolls eyes* Sige. Pakitawag na rin yung manager mo. 
Ate : Wala na po sya e. 

End of conversation. 

I decided to get my order because I was starving and most restaurants were already closed. Since I felt like I lost the battle that day, I decided to let the whole wide world know how horrible their customer service was and probably still is. Why the hell would you tell a customer that you don't have what they want, then suddenly another customer gets it. Lazy ass much? I'm really disappointed. I've always been happy with their service until this instance. I hope this is an isolated case. 

Dear Tokyo Tokyo, 

If you can just give me the kind of service you've always given, that will be nice. 


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget