I Found My Thrill On Blueberry Hill

Monday, June 27, 2011

Updates! Updates! My mind is so rusty, instead of composing updates of what I did last month, I'd rather stay in bed and cuddle with my hotdog pillow. My weekend is almost over and I haven't done anything productive! Gaaah, this is bad. The weather is bad, it's keeping me tied to my bed. Ugh. 

Almost a month ago before we planned my birthday celebration aka the gang reunion at Pangasinan, we talked about our objectives and what would be discussed during our strategic planning but this is what happened instead. 


Men are innately curious, transition to what we really did was gossip about, uhm, stuff and pig out at Banapple. Hahaha! After we've had our meals, we didn't even realize that it was already time to go home. We were on our respective ways when I suddenly though of Pangasinan. We don't have an itinerary yet. Hahaha! Funny 'cause that's the reason why we had the meeting then ended up not talking about it. So we talked about what we're going to do for a good 5 minutes and that's it, off we go. 

I missed my bitches!
Mel and Doctora


Dan trying a very annoying signature pose.
Lalai is missing :/

The asian guy trying to do an Oli. 
We were supposed to eat at the Katipunan branch, but the traffic wasn't moving! We had to go to Banapple Tomas Morato because the time we spent at Katipunan waiting for the traffic to move was more than the time we spent going to T. Morato. I can't get over Banapple, so will blog about their humongous serving some more. 

Hickory smoked Barbecued Country Ribs for P145.00
Most of us had the same thing.
It was delish!
 I had Hickory Smoked Barbecued Country Ribs because as per CG, it tasted good and it did! The only thing that stopped me from eating was that my nape was already hurting. Too much cholesterol I guess? The barbecue had a lot of unwanted fats but I was lusting for it so I ate everything. I even had extra rice. Haha!

Salpicao Rafael for P160.00
The only deviant was Mel. She ordered Salpicao Rafael and I was able to taste it, too. For me it was too salty, that's why I felt relieved that I stayed with my Hickory BBQ. It's tender though. I don't have a lot to say because I'm pretty much happy with my BBQ. Haha!

As usual, blueberry cheesecake for dessert! 
Blueberry cheescake for P80.00
I never get tired of the blueberry because the consistency of the cream is so thick and filling. The taste is pretty much the same but the crust and the blueberry neutralizes everything. I also think it's cheap for P80 compared to Starbucks' Blueberry cheesecake. We also had Apple Crumble for dessert but we consumed it way too fast I wasn't able to take a photo. 



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget