The Hangover

Wednesday, October 07, 2009





The Hangover
Directed by: Todd Phillips
Written by: Jon Lucas, Scott Moore
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Heather Graham, Ken Jeong, Justin Bartha, Jeffrey Tambor, Mike Tyson

This movie is hilarious! I mean, really. Thanks to torrent for providing me a very good copy for I wasn’t able to watch it in the movie house. I think the cast did really good in maintaining the funny ambiance till the end. I remember a movie with the same story though, I forgot the title but I’m pretty sure Hangover is way better because I forgot the other one. Hehe

The cast performed well, in a sense that they kept treatment of the movie, as it is. When you have a movie where no Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler can do all the funny tricks, hilarious punch lines and all that shit, the first thing you’ve got to keep is a cast that can keep give the same intense laughter that these comedy guys can do alone.

See, first off they have got a nerd, a hot guy, a stable guy and a crazy guy. I do think the combination of these guys tick! The suspense that kept on growing added spice to the side-splitting comedy. Let’s admit it, we like a little mystery like that, eh? And I also think the Asian guy was very comical! I also love the fact that he portrayed a gay role in there, for some weird reason. The plot of the movie made it hard for me to notice any flaws, if there were any.

I think the guys behind The Hangover did a very great job with this movie. If you haven’t watched it, I suggest you get your lazy ass off now and do so.

PS
I noticed I give great reviews most of the time, well for a fact, I don’t like wasting my energy contemplating on crappy movies such as Whiteout. Meh. A total waste of energy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget