Food Diary : FULL STOP Café + Bar

Saturday, April 06, 2019

I remember being extremely disappointed when I first tried the famous Bone Marrow Pares. The place where I tried it at was the place everyone was raving about--Shorthorn Pares. I've lost faith since then and would almost always just scroll past anything that involved Pares or bone marrow in a sentence. I was thinking, could bone marrow actually be that tasteless if you were to just torch it and pair it with Pares? I was utterly disappointed. You know how I love bone marrow when it comes to Bulalo so I had really high hopes for this. 

Fast forward to about three weeks ago, a friend kept raving about this bone marrow place saying it would make me forget all the heartbreak (lol) I experienced with Shorthorn. The only thing is that, its's in Bulacan. But you know me, I wouldn't mind going the distance but I do mind a queue lol. Is that weird? Anyway, let's begin.

THE PLACE
It's pretty easy to find on Waze. If you get confused along the way, it's just beside Petron. There's plenty of parking space and the place is pretty spacious too. The setup is pretty straightforward; they also have a small cafe on the side. If you want to have coffee before you die of high blood pressure I guess. KIDDING!

THE FOOD
We ordered one of their Silog meals for baseline, to make sure the bone marrow thing isn't their only specialty. We had Tocilog (P99.00) and BM Pares (P180.00). The tocino was like any other silog we've tasted, but the tocino was like an entire pack so maybe that's why it's priced at P99. The Bone Marrow Pares was AMAZING. I should've had this the first time I had Bone Marrow Pares! The Pares wasn't too sweet nor salty and the bone marrow is torched, yes, but it was so flavorful I don't know what they did with it! I tried it with soy and calamansi, I tried it with hot sauce and I tried it with lots of chili garlic and it was amazing with everything I wanted to cry. 

Would I come back? DEFINITELY. They also have a branch in Pampanga so I wouldn't have to go all the way to Bulacan so yay! Service wasn't bad either! Our food was served relatively fast and they were pretty friendly too. The place was nice and neat, so all good in the hood. Hope you guys get to try this place too if you're ever around Bulacan or Pampanga! Have a great weekend!

FULL STOP CAFE + BAR
Budget : P300 for 2 people
Open daily from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Petron Station Sta. Rita, Guiguinto, Bulacan

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget