BaByLiss Pro Perfect Curl Review

Sunday, November 18, 2018

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I love curling my hair. I used to have really straight hair but since I dye all the time, it has become dry and frizzy. Curling has been my go-to style since it makes my otherwise frizzy hair look nice and well prepped even if it's not. But ever since I cut my hair short, doing my heat-less curls has been quite impossible so I resorted to ironing my hair every freakin' morning just so I can look decent. 

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of beauty videos on Youtube featuring this product and it seemed easy enough to use so after enough thought, I bought one for myself. I got the product from Shoppee for P598 + P70 (shipping). Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with a lot of text because I made a video review. Enjoy and please subscribe if you haven't yet!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget