Closing Walls And Ticking Clocks

Sunday, December 08, 2013

According to Buzz Feed, "Nothing really happens when you/re 24. You're a little too old to be magically young and alive and all "YOLO", but a little too young to be jaded and apathetic. You just are. It's OK."

I think this holds true to what happened to me this year. Nothing really special, and I want to change that. The last time I wore a watch was 3-4 yrs ago, when my Nanay died. The battery died and I didn't bother having them replaced because it reminds me of what happened. I also didn't try to get a new one because who needs a watch when we all have our Smartphones, yes? 

That's what I thought to until I decided to change things. 24 is and will be OK, only if you allow it too. I don't want it to be okay, I want it to be awesome! I still have over 5 months to change thing and I will. 

One of the things I want to change is my weight. I've gained a lot of weight since I started conquering the corporate world and I didn't notice that until earlier this year. I went through a detox diet and started watching the amount of food I eat. I lost a lot of weight but I wasn't satisfied, I looked okay but I knew the whole diet thing won't do it. I need to work out. 

That's where the Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 comes in. It's the perfect watch I need to have the perfect summer bod too! It has a crisp, easy to read display which is a match for my almost legally blind eyes. It also has a 15-workout memory (up to 100 laps/workout), which will help me keep track of how far I've gone. Not that I can take 100 laps in one workout, it'll take time of course. Lol. The Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 also works with most online sites like TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness.com and many more. I personally use MyFitnessPal for my workouts but I think even without the online sites/apps, the Ironman Run Trainer can help me out with everything I need. 

Among all the Timex Hero Watches, the Ironman Run Trainer 2.0 is the perfect fit for the personality I want to be and have in 5 months or less. I may not be that persona now, but I want this watch to be there if and when that happens. 

Just look at that sleek and sexy goodness!



                                      

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget