How To Take Awesome Food Photos With Your Smartphone

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

A lot of people ask me all the time what kind of phone/camera I use for my photos and I feel like putting this up can finally put all those questions to rest. I've been using the same DSLR since 2010, I've added a few new gears through the years but most of the photos I have online are all a product of my old but reliable Nikon D90. We all know a common concern for DSLR users is the weight and the convenience in carrying it out. I mean, I love the shots I get from my camera but tbh, it's not always handy. I used to bring it with me all the time just so I don't miss anything but it really weighs me down! So really, thank god for Smartphones! Since the dawn of smartphones, it has been extremely convenient for me to document most of my food adventures which is why today, I'll be sharing a few tips that I've learned along the way when it comes to mobile photography!

I've always been an iPhone girl but for the past year, I've been using an Oppo F1s for my mobile photography. You can check my Instagram feed for photos. 'Cause let's be honest, who has time to bring a camera all the time? I got a Sony mirrorless camera last year, but even that I can bring myself to carry on a daily basis. As a disclaimer, most of these tips you've probably heard of and read about but these are my personal take on these tips so enjoy! PS All photos used in this post are from the OPPO F1s!

And I'm saying this out of my own testimony but Oppo really got their game on point when it comes to mobile photography. I'm pretty impressed with how my photos turn out, with the editing of course. I just utilized all of the tips I shared with you guys and voila, I came up with these amazing shots. It's very convenient to lug around especially on unexpected trips like this one (which should be up on the blog next week!).

I'm pretty stoked with the new Oppo F5 because of the ultra sensitive f/2.0 aperture that's set at the front camera, because let's admit it, this girl right here is a selfie whore, lol. The back camera has also been upgraded with a 16MP camera that automatically recognizes dark light scenes and intelligently polymerized into the large pixel of 2.0 which gives a powerful quadruple capability of sensing light in. Combined with the Oppo Screen Flash Function, it thus introduces your best food photos to the world. Check out the new features below of the #OPPOF5 and #CaptureTheRealYou!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget