Kitchen Chronicles : Pan-seared Lamb Loin

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hey, guys! Sorry to be interrupting the Discover Davao series, but I'm really excited to share this recipe. It's nothing special, and if you're still following my blog at this point despite the inconsistent blog posts, you'd know that I'm no fan of tedious recipes. I made a video out of it which is why I'm excited! As mentioned, my kitchen at the condo doesn't really give me enough room to get natural light, hence the recipes I film only come about when I visit Tagaytay with my boyfriend. They have an enormous kitchen with ample lighting, and it makes filming my recipes way easier!

For this recipe, don't be surprised if the hand in the video doesn't look to feminine. Yep, that's my boyfriend hand, haha! This is his recipe, and this time, I'm the one behind the camera! I'm so lucky because the boyfriend shares the same passion. He doesn't mind if he does the cooking or the filming so long as we do it together, lol. Ewww that was so cheesey almost puked myself, haha! Before I spew anymore cheesy statements here, let's begin!

INGREDIENTS
  • Salt and Pepper
  • Rosemary or Thyme (depends on your preference)
  • Olive Oil or Butter
  • Lamb Loins
PROCEDURE
  1. Combine salt, pepper and dried rosemary or dried thyme. 
  2. Rub the mixture over each side of your lamb loins. 
  3. Grease a large skillet with oil or butter. Make sure the stove is on high temperature and that the skillet is super hot before you proceed to the next step. '
  4. Pan-sear the lamb for about 5-7mins on each side depending on the thickness. 
  5. Once cooked, transfer into a plate with a paper towel to get rid of the excess oil. 
  6. Garnish with fresh rosemary or thyme (optional). 
______________________________________________


Here's the video! Hope you guys enjoy it because I sure had a lot of fun filming and editing it. I'm actually getting hungry now, lol. Uhm, that's not a surprise because in reality I'm always hungry anyway, haha! Please watch out for my next post because I'll be resuming my Discover Davao series. Oh and lastly, if you have any comments re: the video, let me know how I can improve! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget