I Need You So Much Closer, Love <3

Friday, June 12, 2009

Im fuming mad, again! For the nth time since I went home, the tension won't go down. I've had several marks on my face that can prove the overwhelming stress that I get from this sibling rivalry/fight. I've had enough of this and no more, please! I won't take any more of this crap just because she's threatening all of us! PLEASE help me conquer this, I've will be through a lot of things for the coming months and I hope this won't add up to the stress that is building. 

Im having a long-distance relationship and its very hard. Im having this sibling catfight and Im so not over it. Im having a major heart operation on August and Im not sure if I'll survive. I'll be going on the field on Monday and Im nervous, not quite sure if I'll do the job. Im going out of the country, more or less in 3 months, and I can't stand the fact that I have to live my own life, far away from the people I love the most. I'll be studying Law next year and Im not sure if I'll make a cut.

I have a lot of if's in life and Im too naive to overcome them. Im still in the process, just give me more time and I'll get over every regret and every hatred. 

The clamor for attention is over for me. I have to face the real world now, and as cliche as it may sound, I must stay strong for the dreams I build on Chocolate hills, while lying under the sweet and powerful rainbow. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget