Food Diary : Mang Larry's Famous Isawan

Monday, April 22, 2019

EVERYBODY LOVES ISAW. There, I said it, fight me lol. But no seriously, Isaw is the best. I remember being exposed to it as early as 7yo since I grew up in a palengke. And my dad loooooved streetfood. From fishball to barbeque to betamax--we had it all because of him! Of course my mom would only let us have hotdogs but my dad would secretly give us isaw, fishball and whatever he's having when my mom wasn't looking. My mom was right to be worried because I had amoebiasis when I was younger so streetfood was a no-no because my tummy would always feel uneasy after eating quite a handful. But as a proof of cleanliness, I don't feel that uneasiness when I eat at Mang Larry's which is why this is my go-to place for streetfood!

Anywaaaay, for today's blog, I'm sharing a few of my favorites from Mang Larry's! During our visit they recently just transferred to a new location which is in front of the Fine Arts building. It's more spacious and there are also more chairs and tables around. Won't be putting in a lot of text in this post and I'll let you guys see for yourselves what I had when I visited! Please subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet! Enjoy!

MANG LARRY'S ISAWAN
Budget - P50 - P150
Open daily from 10AM to 9PM
UP Diliman, Along Jacinto st. Near College of Fine Arts

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget