How I Cured My Acne

Thursday, August 09, 2018

If you've been reading my blog since last year or if you follow me on my social media accounts, you'll be familiar with what my face went through. I went through the worst breakout of my life! I complain about it on Twitter, Instagram and even on Facebook; to think I barely even post on FB anymore. But at that time, I felt like I just had to because of the frustration and I felt like I'd blow up anytime soon. But anyway, I'm not here to talk about the struggle as if I didn't have the entirety of last yr to do so.

Today, I'm sharing my entire acne journey. Well, not the entire year but in a nutshell, what really happened. From how it started to how I got over it. I'm very sensitive when it comes to this topic because unlike some people, I wasn't really blessed with good skin; blame the genes. But today, I'm baring it all--with photos. They can get pretty graphic so treat this as a warning. If you're going through the same thing, hope this video helps you out. Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help out. Enjoy the rest of the week! xo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget