Being Older Doesn't Necessarily Mean You're Wiser

Monday, October 10, 2011

Have you ever had that instance where a family member whose usually older than you are asks you a favor? Of course older people have a certain way of viewing things and they'll think that that favor can be done, easy as 1-2-3 but in reality it will take you some time and effort to do that favor. After a couple of hours, they ask you if you're done and you say you're not then they come getting mad at everyone except you. It's like a sign that you should be finished by that time or else, other people will be damned.

I'm not sure if you have experience this but I always do, whether it be a favor from my parents(most especially) and older relatives. They ask me to go to this place and do this for them, do this letter, do the essay of my cousins, do the assignments of my other cousins and the list goes on and on and fucking on.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't want to help but please give me ample time and if you don't like anything about what I'm doing say it straight to my face and don't put your anger out to people that doesn't even concern the situation.

So I just woke up and this person, I won't say who so as not to disrespect them, woke me up asking me if I'm done with the letter she wanted me to finish. She gave me the task last night and tired as I was I slept without doing it for that person didn't tell me there was a due. That person gets mad because I'm not yet done with the favor she asked and I asked for a couple of minutes but she didn't seem notice my humble plea. Okay fine, I know what that means. I have to do it ASAP or you're going to rant and rumble like someone 20 yrs younger than your age. So here I am, just had breakfast and taking snaps of myself. I just finished the letter and I'm so damn pissed.

I'm all oily and still in my PJs so I had this effect. hehe

Good vibes! This will not ruin my week, I promise. Here's to another week in Makati, i hope I get to save this time.


Have a lovely week, y'all!


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget