Kitchen Chronicles: 10-min Cheesy Caldereta

Saturday, August 10, 2019

I know I haven't been sharing any recipes in the past months but today I'm super thrilled to be going back to the kitchen to share with you one of my recent discoveries. Since I love food it's no surprise I'm a member of the Facebook group 'What's your ulam, pare?'. It's pretty much  just a community of foodies sharing restaurant discoveries or random ulam stories. Posts can go from super sumptuous filipino favorites to mundane and odd filipino combinations like milo and rice or gatas ng kalabaw and rice, hehe. It's not everyone's cup of tea but in that page you'll surely find at least one person who appreciates the same food as you do. 

Anyway, not here to hype the page but just a little intro on this treasure trove of foodie information. Today's recipe was sourced from said page which is why I find it apt to do a little bit of into. And before you even exit the page, worry not because this 10-min recipe can be done by anyone even if you haven't cooked anything in your life. It's extremely easy that it'll take you only 10minutes! If you've cooked caldereta before, you'd know that it takes a while to put everything together which is why I'm hyping this recipe because it taste awesome. Let's begin!


And that's it! 10 minutes tops and you already have yourself an amazing meal. Of course nothing beats making everything up from scratch, but this is definitely a close second. Just serve it on top of hot rice and you're good to go. The taste again is amazing! This isn't just an idea for dorm food, it's also an amazing idea if you're craving for caldereta but do not have the time to go through everything manually. I'm attaching a short recipe card you can download in case you want to try it. Oh and if you do, tag me! I'd like to know how it turns out for you!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

SnapWidget